Who Are We?
We are a community of women offering any woman the opportunity to be a part of something worthy of her time, talents, interests, and concerns!
The organized unit of United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
Our Morning Circles
- E. Fairbanks – A. Oliver Circle – 10:00 A. M., at the church, second Tuesday of the month.
- Mary Woodward Circle – 10:00 A.M., at the church, third Monday of the month.
- Barbara Rieder Circle – 10:00 A.M., at the church, third Thursday at the church.
Our Evening Circles
- Clara McCormick Circle – 7:30 P.M., Old Donation Apts. Clubhouse, third Tuesday of the month.
- Hazeltine Nixon Circle – 7:15 P.M., Circle Members’ Homes, third Monday of the month.
- Susannah Wesley Circle – 7:00 P.M., at the church, third Wednesday of the month.
Haygood United Methodist Women support various projects in our Church and community. Many opportunities are available through District and Conference events for mission education, spiritual growth, and social action, with continuing focus on the needs of women and children around the world.
GOD continues to call women into mission in new and exciting ways. Come, join us as we travel on our mission journey!