Haygood United Methodist Men (UMM) is a supportive fellowship of men seeking to know Jesus Christ and, in turn, grow spiritually. UMM does this through a common bond of Fellowship, Outreach, Witness, and Service.
- To encourage knowledge of and support for the total mission of the United Methodist Church
- To engage in evangelism by sharing the fullness of the gospel in personal and social dimensions
- To clarify and speak to the identity and role of the man in contemporary society
- To seek commitment to discipleship
- To study & become familiar with the United Methodist Church, its organization, doctrines, & beliefs.
What We Do
UMM is actively engaged in bearing witness to Christ’s way in daily work and in all personal contacts through words and actions; engaged in definite Christian service including many various Church and community outreach events; engaged in regular Bible study and prayer.
Join us for our regular prayer breakfast meetings at 8:00 a.m. the fourth Saturday of each month in the Social Hall at Haygood UMC. Enjoy great news, interesting guest speakers, and wonderful fellowship over a very reasonably priced deliciously prepared breakfast meal. Our numbers are growing, our mission is serving.
More information can be found on the bulletin board in the hallway outside of the kitchen or by contacting Bill Slingerland @ 724-2546 or Don Jackson @ 497-2495.